Our Senior level is for our most serious dancers. They will invest a lot of time and effort in this level. They will get to focus on the classes that fit their personality and the times that work with their schedule! Whether it’s the classical technique of ballet or their heart and passion is for contemporary, they will get to decide what fits them best. These girls will work harder than they ever thought imaginable with some very technical and hard choreography given to them. Through dedication and hard work, t they will develop into a prima dancer.
Class placement is at the sole decision of the directors.
Your senior dancer will be able to showcase what they have learned throughout the year at our end of the year recital.
**IN ORDER FOR YOU TO ENROLL IN THE SENIOR LEVEL, YOU MUST TAKE A MINIMUM OF 5 HOURS PER WEEK, 2 OF WHICH MUST BE A BALLET/POINTE CLASS.
**YOU MUST AUDITION FOR THE COMPETITION TEAM TO BE PLACED IN THE SENIOR CONTEMPORARY CLASS.
- Monday 7:00-8:00 (Stretch & Conditioning)
- Monday 8:00-9:00 (Pointe)
- Tuesday 6:30-8:30 (Ballet)
- Tuesday 8:30-9:15 (Lyrical)
- Wednesday 6:00-6:30 pm (Tap)
- Wednesday 6:30-7:30 pm (Jazz)
- Wednesday 7:30-8:15 pm (Hip Hop)
- Wednesday 8:15-9:15 pm (Contemporary)
Tuition is $270 for unlimited classes. Call Academy for more tuition info!
This uniform is mandatory
- Ballet Leotard: Any styler-color
- Ballet skirt
- Pink tights
- Pink split sole ballet shoes
- You MAY wear a solid black sports bra under leotard. this is all that is accepted.
- Hair must be up in a classical bun with hairnet and pins
- NO BOY SHORTS ALLOWED
JAZZ, LYRICAL, & CONTEMPORARY:
- Fitted dance attire. No baggy or loose fitting clothing allowed.
- Tan jazz shoes (jazz)
- Tan lyrical paws (lyrical & contemporary)
- Hair in ponytail.
- Shorts or sweat pants and t-shirt
- Hip hop shoes must be black high top converse or look-a-likes (white toe-white laces-white sole)
- Class attire for this level will be strictly enforced this year. If you are not dressed out completely you will have to observe class and will be marked absent. IF YOU DO NOT WEAR PROPER SHOES YOU WILL SIT OUT DUE TO OUR NEW FLOORS.
"You will not find a studio with instructors who have a passion and love for what they do like Majestic. They pass that same love and passion on to every dancer who walks in. Every dancer is unique and they bring out the potential in every one. They push them to be the best they can be on stage and in life."
"My daughter has been taking classes at Majestic for the past 7 years and has loved every minute of it. Can't say enough wonderful things about all the teachers!"
"Majestic Dance Academy has been a wonderful fit for my daughter. She enjoys the classes and all of the teachers. I like supporting a family- run business and they have been in business 30 plus years. The teachers are very kind and supportive. The dance choreography and costumes are age-appropriate. The studio offers recreational dance as well as competition dance, drill team prep, etc. They have a Nutcracker production every year as well as an end of year recital."
We'd like to hear from you
Error: Contact form not found.