Fun! Fun! Fun! From an early age, children begin to show movement to music. We want you to be aware that this is not just a movement class but a well constructed dance class that consists of ballet, tap and basic tumbling. It is especially designed to provide children with the knowledge of movement and dance concepts while being engaged in a positive noncompetitive environment.
Your child will use skills to perform song and dance along with other patterns to help improve physical and social awareness such as:
- Body awareness, control, balance and coordination
- Listening skills and ability to follow directions
- Classroom behavior and manners
- Self-esteem, self-discipline, self-expression and the willingness to try new things
- Cooperation with others including taking turns, incorporated with a positive attitude
- Your child will be able to showcase what they have learned throughout the year at our end of the year recital.
- Tuesday10:00-10:45 am
- Wednesday 10:00-10:45 am
- Saturday 9:30-10:15 am
All classes consist of ballet, tap, and pre-tumbling.
Tuition is $75.00 per month for a 45 minute class.
The class uniform is mandatory.
- Pink Leotard (must be purchased at the Academy)
- Pink footed tights and pink ballets (may be purchased at the Academy).
- Pink skirt-tutu (Optional)
- Black tap shoes
- Hair must be up and out of the face. (pony tails , pigtails, etc.)
"You will not find a studio with instructors who have a passion and love for what they do like Majestic. They pass that same love and passion on to every dancer who walks in. Every dancer is unique and they bring out the potential in every one. They push them to be the best they can be on stage and in life."
"My daughter has been taking classes at Majestic for the past 7 years and has loved every minute of it. Can't say enough wonderful things about all the teachers!"
"Majestic Dance Academy has been a wonderful fit for my daughter. She enjoys the classes and all of the teachers. I like supporting a family- run business and they have been in business 30 plus years. The teachers are very kind and supportive. The dance choreography and costumes are age-appropriate. The studio offers recreational dance as well as competition dance, drill team prep, etc. They have a Nutcracker production every year as well as an end of year recital."
We'd like to hear from you
Error: Contact form not found.