intermediate and advanced intermediate
(5th-8th grade) Dancers are placed by ability. They will have the opportunity to learn more about ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, and lyrical dance. At this level, we build in more intense choreography to grow our dancers style and skill.
Your child will be able to showcase what they have learned throughout the year at our end of the year recital.
CLASS TIMES FOR INTERMEDIATE:
- Tuesday 5:00-5:30 pm (tap)
- Tuesday 5:30-6:30 pm (jazz)
- Tuesday 6:30-7:15 pm (hip hop)
- Thursday 6:45-7:45 pm (ballet)
- Thursday 7:45-8:30 pm (lyrical)
CLASS TIMES FOR ADVANCED INTERMEDIATE:
- Monday 6:00-7:45 pm (ballet/pointe)
- Monday 7:45-8:30 pm (lyrical)
- Tuesday 6:30-7:30 pm (jazz)
- Tuesday 7:30-8:15 pm (hip hop)
- Thursday 4:45-5:45 pm (stretching/flexibility)
- Thursday 5:45-6:15 pm (tap)
Please check our tuition rates or call for more information.
This uniform is mandatory
- Burgundy leotard (must be purchased at the Academy)
- Pink convertible tights (may be purchased at the Academy)
- Pink split sole ballets (may be purchased at the Academy)
- Hair must be up in a classical bun with hairnet and pins.
JAZZ AND LYRICAL:
- Boys shorts and a fitted dance top – NO T-SHIRTS ALLOWED
- Tan split sole slip jazz shoes (may be purchased at the Academy)
- Tan lyrical paws (may be purchased at the Academy)
- Hair must be in a ponytail for jazz and lyrical classes
- Hip hop shoes may be ordered from Discount Dance
- Shorts or sweat pants and top (dance/workout attire)