Our Junior level is for our more serious dancers. They will invest a lot of time and effort in this level. They will get to focus on the classes that fit their personality and the times that work with their schedule! Class placement is at the sole decision of the directors. A student will not advance to the next level until mastering the technique and terminology of the present level.
Your child will be able to showcase what they have learned throughout the year at our end of the year recital.
**IN ORDER FOR YOU TO ENROLL IN THE JUNIOR LEVEL, YOU MUST TAKE A MINIMUM OF 4 HOURS PER WEEK. TWO HOURS OF THOSE MUST BE A BALLET/POINTE CLASS.
YOU MUST BE ON THE MAJESTIC COMPETITION TEAM IN ORDER TO TAKE THE CONTEMPORARY CLASS.
- Monday 6:45-7:45 pm (pointe)
- Monday 7:45-8:30 pm (stretch)
- Monday 8:30-9:15 pm (lyrical)
- Tuesday 6:45-7:15 pm (tap)
- Tuesday 7:15-9:15 pm (ballet-pointe)
- Wednesday 6:15-7:15 pm (jazz)
- Wednesday 7:15-8:15 pm (hip hop)
- Wednesday 8:15-9:15 pm (contemporary)
Please check our tuition rates or call for more information.
This uniform is mandatory
- Solid colored Leotard
- Solid colored skirt
- Pink tights
- Pink split sole ballet shoes
- You MAY wear a solid black sports bra this year
- Hair must be up in a classical bun with hairnet and pins
- NO BOY SHORTS ALLOWED
JAZZ, LYRICAL, & CONTEMPORARY:
- Boys shorts with a fitted top
- Tan jazz shoes (jazz)
- Tan lyrical paws (lyrical & contemporary)
- Hair in ponytail.
- Shorts or sweat pants and t-shirt
- Academy chosen tennis shoes
- Class attire for this level will be strictly enforced this year. If you are not dressed out completely you will have to observe class and will be marked absent. IF YOU DO NOT WEAR PROPER SHOES YOU WILL SIT OUT DUE TO OUR NEW FLOORS.