Dancers are placed by ability. They will have the opportunity to learn more about ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, and lyrical dance. At this level, we build in more intense choreography to grow our dancers style and skill. Please note that in order to take lyrical classes at this level, a student must also be enrolled in ballet.
Your child will be able to showcase what they have learned throughout the year at our end of the year recital.
CLASS TIMES FOR INTERMEDIATE 1:
- Tuesday 4:00-4:45 pm (hip hop)
- Tuesday 4:45-5:30 pm (jazz)
- Tuesday 5:30-6:30 pm (stretch & conditioning)
- Thursday 4:00-6:15 pm (tap-ballet-lyrical)
CLASS TIMES FOR INTERMEDIATE 2:
- Tuesday 5:15-6:45 pm Ballet
- Tuesday 6:45-7:15 pm Pointe
- Tuesday 7:15-8:00 pm Lyrical
- Tuesday 8:00-8:30 pm Tap
- Thursday 6:15-7:15 Jazz
- Thursday 7:15-8:00 Hip hop
- Thursday 8:00-8:45 Stretch and conditioning
CLASS TIMES FOR INTERMEDIATE 3:
- Monday 6:15-7:45 Ballet
- Monday 7:45-8:15 Pointe
- Monday 8:15-9:00 Lyrical
- Tuesday 5:30-6:30 Stretch and Conditioning
- Wednesday 6:00-6:30 Tap
- Wednesday 6:30-7:15 Hip hop
- Wednesday 7:15-8:15 Jazz
- Thursday 8:00-8:45 Stretch and Conditioning
Please check our tuition rates or call for more information.
This uniform is mandatory
- Burgundy leotard (must be purchased at the Academy)
- Pink convertible tights (may be purchased at the Academy)
- Pink split sole ballets (may be purchased at the Academy)
- Hair must be up in a classical bun with hairnet and pins.
JAZZ AND LYRICAL:
- Boys shorts and a fitted dance top – NO T-SHIRTS ALLOWED
- Tan split sole slip jazz shoes (may be purchased at the Academy)
- Tan lyrical paws (may be purchased at the Academy)
- Hair must be in a ponytail for jazz and lyrical classes
- Hip hop shoes must be black high top converse or look-a-likes (white toe-white laces-white sole)
- Shorts or sweat pants and top (dance/workout attire)
* YOU MUST BE ASKED BY THE DIRECTORS TO GO EN POINTE. ONLY THEY WILL MAKE THIS DECISION FOR THESE LEVELS. IF YOU ARE NOT EN POINTE YOU MAY NOT TAKE POINTE CLASS.
Intermediate l,ll and lll students will be required to purchase a theraband and ankle weights (3 lbs or less) to bring to all classes.
"You will not find a studio with instructors who have a passion and love for what they do like Majestic. They pass that same love and passion on to every dancer who walks in. Every dancer is unique and they bring out the potential in every one. They push them to be the best they can be on stage and in life."
"My daughter has been taking classes at Majestic for the past 7 years and has loved every minute of it. Can't say enough wonderful things about all the teachers!"
"Majestic Dance Academy has been a wonderful fit for my daughter. She enjoys the classes and all of the teachers. I like supporting a family- run business and they have been in business 30 plus years. The teachers are very kind and supportive. The dance choreography and costumes are age-appropriate. The studio offers recreational dance as well as competition dance, drill team prep, etc. They have a Nutcracker production every year as well as an end of year recital."
We'd like to hear from you
Error: Contact form not found.